- Gratitude is a practice: If you want to lose weight, you exercise; if you want a happier life, be more grateful for what you have.
- Practice gratitude every day, and you’ll have more to be grateful for.
- Start each day with a gratitude list. Name three things for which you are grateful. It helps to put things into perspective.
- When you feel anxious or angry, take a closer look at nature. Nature has a way of soothing the soul.
- Instead of focusing on what you don’t have, take plenty of time to focus on what you do have.
- Use visual reminders, such as photos, to trigger appreciation for what you have experienced in your life.
Previous post: Why You Should Learn A Foreign Language